MCNJ organizes Islamic programs by our Imaam’s and guest speakers on Social, cultural and religious topics concerning our Muslim community. They are well received by our community and help in enriching Islamic knowledge and clarify common misconceptions.
Various programs are organized, some of the regular ones are,
- Friday evening program, well known as the Family night program followed by Dinner
- Chai Shai, every Wednesday in an informal setting with our Religious Director and Imaam.
- An-Nawawi’s 40 Hadith, every Wednesday after Isha explained by Imaam Jawad
- Foundation of Faith, a weekly Halaqa series for Youth Empowerment in Faith, every Thursday after Isha by Imaam Ali
- Halaqa after Fajr followed by breakfast on Saturday and on Sunday. Seerah in the Quran series happens every Sunday.
- Weekly programs conducted by MCNA YMj for kids aged 5 to 10 years
- Tafseer of Quran in English every Sunday after Isha. Deep linguistic explanation word by word of the verses of the holy Qur’an starting from Surah Fatiha and will end with Surah Naas.
Quranic Arabic classes:
- A class to help build vocabulary to get a rough understanding of the language of the Quran
- Taught by Ustadh Saad Zakaria, currently happening over Zoom meetings since COVID started
- When: Every Saturday after Asr/Maghrib and another every Sunday after Asr/Maghrib